This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.

"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger
The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves



http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wruckers room


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Productive Traction

The ability to spend your life moving forward grounds on things your soul desires to work on. This also included being able to build one a nice living quarters and style for life. I used to have criminal justice teacher that used to say all the time that when we where wrong we where just spinning our wheels there is not traction to your theory of explanation to my question. What is the in depth analyst. To me am I a productive tractionist? Its weird. I can say yes and I can say no. I can say I have built a major following of elders that once I get in a position of empowerment they are willing to help me. So is that being productive. I would say hell yes. For example, I have built a cite that can be used to stop a major threat to world's, wars, humanitarian issues and be used for muti billion dollar issues. Which I have seen my cite and my thought be used from the top on down. Which is my counselling advice.

So is that productive. Well in a world where the projected enemy to Democracy and worlds most powerful economy will be the Communist Chinese. I think my little hobby will prove to be a very productive root knowledge and understanding in the future career of a Master Economists and hopeful JD Competitive MBA Degree bar acquirer  The issue then becomes that one has to be willing to compete against the Communist Chinese market place. Instead of be devoured by it. Which currently only Indian business are still wholly willing to and able to do such a thing. However, as time goes on it is predicted by me that the same cycle of hate and anguish in the market place will become similar to European trade with the Soviet Union. Everybody will get tired of Communist Party control and bullying and search for a hero of ideas.

The ultimate in productive traction. Is when I go back to school and look for a friend in the website development area of school. To help me make this a quick and fast library of periodicals for my research. Instead of drawn out control F searching that takes days to search my library. Like if it was in some Spanish American war wine basement that goes for miles and has dead alien brain skulls in the sides of the ancient concrete (tested by a collegiate student with a borrowed tool) My ultimate goal is the magazine look. Where it is like a sliding library that all articles of major thoughts can be searched fast or like a subjugated filing system of multiple areas. Which would be nice. As currently to go through my library it takes me a long time. I would like a collection cite done professional with knowledge of many website collection designs that are very high tech that could also spur my own secret mysterious persona to a desire of coolness. Instead of this mass mess of just crowing. But I am not a website designer and have no degree as such in that education. So I am lost to it and have tried researching it. But it takes to much time from my passion of anti Communist Partyism.

I have been to a lot of collection cites. And none of them imagine what I imagine. Which is a Mac cd online collection style magazine look. With specific libraried areas as books of articles pulled up. Which is cooler looking than the current collection technology of websites and much faster for just thumbing through if bored on specific issues.

Rider I

No comments:

Post a Comment