This is an unprofessional Collection cite. That wishes for Speech and Debate with Regards to the topics collected and Special Libraried. I wish for defense of Fair Use Doctrine, not for profit, educational collection.

"The new order was tailored to a genius who proposed to constrain the contending forces, both domestic and foreign, by manipulating their antagonisms" "As a professor, I tended to think of history as run by impersonal forces. But when you see it in practice, you see the difference personalities make." Therefore, "Whenever peace-concieved as the avoidance of war-has been the primary objective of a power or a group of powers, the international system has been at the mercy of the most ruthless member" Henry Kissinger
The World market crashed. There was complete blame from the worlds most ruthless power on the world's most protective and meditational power. So I responded with: "We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism [The Communist Chinese Party's (CCP) Economic Espionage Units called the MSS] are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous she or he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst" Therefore, like Dr. John Nash would probable think: This is because of our lost state craft of tracing scientific coding in the intelligence community of the algorithmic code of the Communist espionage agents. As "The Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from without must not blind us to the Communist [CCP's economic espionage units called the MSS] threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our Democracy/Republic." J. Edgar Hoover. Which allows the Communist to shape the future and powers that be. As "Our citizens and our future citizens cannot share properly in shaping the future unless we understand the present, for the raw material of events to come is the knowledge of the present and what we make it"
Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves



http://rideriantieconomicwarfare.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisii.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiii.blogspot.com/

http://rideriantieconomicwarfaretrisiv.blogspot.com/


If you have any problem with IP or copyright laws that you feel are in violation of the research clause that allows me to cite them as per clicking on them. Then please email me at ridereye@gmail.com
US Copy Right Office Fair Use doctrine. Special Libary community common law, and Speech and Debate Congressional research civilian assistant. All legal defenses to copy right infringement.

Wruckers room


Monday, June 18, 2012

Lawsuit against my local school for scholarship discrimination against White minorities.

Currently today where I live, latin's are the majority voting force. This accounts for the whole Southern Part of my state. Where in my city alone there are 250,000 latino's and only 125,000 europeans. Yet my local school hands out thousands of dollars to minorities. Yet, as a discriminated part of the populace in this community. As a European male not speaking a latin language can't get a job. I can't find any scholarships for European minorities or even European immigrannts.

This really sucks as a european male, first of all I do not have any rallying point at all, except my political party. Yet if I want to rally around a school group of European minorities in my area I can't. Which has always been scary for me as I am not part of brown pride and do not want to be part of white pride. However, groups like Mecha, or Latin Unions, are ok but there are no European Unions or White Civil rights groups for me. Which if I was in one I would be considered racist. Yet I am just scared for my life as I can't find a job, nor get the extra scholarship help that Latin Unions get from the government. I do not know I will search it out. See what I can start.

The local good research jobs for paralegal you have to know spanish, all the government jobs seem to only hire Latin's or African's in my area. Yet I do not get any scholarships. These people who are the majority get all kinds of stuff. I need to know the bright line of minority. Is it state, county, area, community, world, what is it, As in the state the European community is almost the minority. While in my county I am a minority as the southern part of my state is all latin majority, in my community I am a minority, and in my community college I am a minority, along with my city, but tens of thousands of majority latin's.

its really upsetting to me when I read all these paralegal posts and they say spanish is needed. I mean I understand why. But as a minority I feel discriminated against. But business is business and the leftist are not in the business of propogating United States language which has been English for 200 years. So nothing I can do there are all these immigrants here that did not patriotize via language here. Which is cool glad they are hear but I just want to live.

I mean when you have majority populace in an area I really do not think they need special programs to help them. As they will win by numbers alone. Yet my school has latin illegal immigrant scholarships, no european illegal immigrant scholarships, or asian illegal immigrant scholarships, just latin, the campus has very racist murals of latin's without the european folks who fought with them and helped them on the mural, its upsetting I would like to see some more european cultural heritage stuff as a minority in my area. I have to almost a full city away just to find a place that is european.

I think the bright line should be the community. As it is a community college not a state college, or university, or a private college. Yet the college does not tend to its minorities. All of its majority tending to goes to the bigger numbers which are latin's and i do not feel sorry for as not only can they get help in mexico's schools for being poor like ours, but they take it from me. Scholarships are necessary for poor white children. Which in my community as they call trailer trash is very high. For example in my community alone there are more latin's who own homes than european's. With the majority of Europeans living in trailer parks or apartments.

They have all these scholarships but no european fund for white trailer park kids. Who are more impacted in the area with poverty than are the latin majorities who own a lot of property and only vote in latin political community leaders. They have four latin scholarships, two asian scholarships, but no heritage to be proud of scholarship for a German, a Scots, a Polish, a Sweed, any culture of my majority lineage is not represented as a minority. The majority in my community get more help for their cultures than do the minorities. As Asians and Europeans in this community and really Africa's are the biggest minority get way less help.

The meanest part of this issue. Is that the two illegal immigrant scholarships are not given to cultures that need it like African's or Asians or Balkan's. It always goes to latin illegal immigrants who are not a minority immigrant people in the US. The award should go to the minority in the immigrant populace. Which is not latin. The numbers alone gain them help to immigrate. As communities are set up for them to work and be enriched. While Balkan or African immigrants illegal in this community can't survive. Then again the illegal immigration award is not based on minority immigrants that need it. It is based on racism purely latin racism.Matter of fact I know two families that immigrated to the US who do not have visas that are from the Balkins. However, there is no area in this country for them to be all snuggled and taken care of. So they can't get jobs, and can't afford to go to school. Neither did their kids after graduating high school get any special minority helpe. Even though Balkan world citizens are more impovershed than latins and a much smaller community.

The awards should be based on minorities of the immigrants. As latins in my community can easily find a job if they are illegal. I know illegals who own homes and drive really nice cars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment