Dear Dr. Guthrie
After reading this article. I find that he has never seen the worlds biggest collection cite on communist china's economic warfare attacks on the west and Democracy. Their President literally declared cultural war on the West and Democracy. The Communist Chinese are still 75% centralized economy, with the other 25% only being owned by the state political party elders and leaders. They have funded all of our enemies in the war on terror. Which are called proxy warriors against Democracy if you understood the second cold war. While every time a Communist Chinese company moves in. It imports its own workers and leaves the area with an non competitive lifestyle as per wages and quality of life. Along with that the Communist Chinese fund local Maoist extremist political movements when they gain entrance to areas. Business, like we see in India, Philippines and the USA along with other areas that the Communist Chinese State Owned Enterprise Business have moved into.
I do not think that Mr Cooper is qualified to speak on Communist China if he has not read one single article on the side of the collectors cite or any of the specific written notes on how the Communist Chinese are the west's biggest threat. Obviously you did not read the Proxy war books on how Communist China funds fascist regimes to attack Democracy and Western cultures for genocide of them in favor of Communist regimes. Your opinions represent the people of the west and when an journalist does a half but article and states that our biggest enemy is not our biggest enemy I know 100% he has not done his research. As my cite alone has collected 6 dead MSS agents as they have tried to kill me for my work against them.
Furthermore, you cite Gary Locke as if it is a good thing. However, you must not know that Gary Locke, Secretary of Science Chu and a Federal Contracts Chinese person according to many books on the US green tech war and why we lost our first ever industrial world battles. Show that the three of them worked to give away 80% of all US green tech stimulus at the begging of this era's new nuclear and physics analogizable industry. Which if you know about the book Venona, you can easily analogize the acts of Gary Locke and the other two as what the KGB admitted two in the book when they where defecting. Which is they where sent to cycle into power to destroy the US's next high tech industry through leadership positions. Just like Gary Locke did the green tech industry. According to a numerous amount of Business personnel and books, one of the top of my head is http://www.amazon.com/Death-China-Confronting-Dragon-Global/dp/0132180235 Where it states that the US citizens went to get the stimulus money but it was given away by the three Chinese state leaders. Your assistant who prepped you with the Briefs on Communist China was very ill informed and has caused a major doubt to your leadership in the reality and facts and statistics of Communist Chinese economic warfare or what in the free market we would call mercantilism. Furthermore, Both Locke, Chu and the Federal Contracts actor, all new about the innovation law that forces business to give over IP secrets and to be in forced joint ventures. Where as compared to India or any other Democracy it is free trade. Yet the three pushed to allow the Communist Chinese to build our Jet's micro chips, guided missile micro chips and to allow the Communist to have hands on industrial knowledge of our State Owned Enterprise engine Company GM by allowing them to give over our most prized Eletrical Engine IP just because the three of them pushed high tech science trade with the worlds worst economic warfare centralized country.
Please review the cites below
I am also willing to accept a full scholarship to the school to tutor in Communist Chinese economic behaviors and economic warfare as they are a militarized economy not a free market.